Emblems

Go down

Emblems

Post  DevilsNipple on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 1:52

I think that our gangs emblem should be more customizable. By this I mean kinda like in halo or call of duty. You get layers and add an image for each layer to make you own custom emblem.

The reason for this would be so that with the thousands of players and only about 50 images everyone could have there own unique one instead.

I thought you could allow maybe 3 layers, And have a simple amount of images to pick e.g: a-z, 0-9, and a few cool made images like skull and stuff (basically default ones).
Then you could allow the purchasing of more layers that cost maybe 150gold each, up to a maximum of about 10 layers. You could also allow (like you already have) the purchasing of cooler and pre made images that players can use to have even cooler looking emblems.

Thoughts?
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emblems

Post  Tony Gambenie on Sun 13 Jul 2014 - 7:23

COD:

Black Ops
Black Ops 2.... Emblem making was fun... So I would also like to see Customizable emblems in-game... Good Idea.

Tony Gambenie
New gangster
New gangster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill The Butcher on Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 13:59

While I do like the idea, we all know what kind of pictures will end up as emblems.

Can we at least get a hundred or so more logos to choose from and make it so we can choose the

color of the logo itself?
Bill The Butcher
Gangster
Gangster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsNipple on Wed 23 Jul 2014 - 15:00

We could always have the layer idea along with a report emblem button. This way players who are stupid will get like a warning message to change it. If they don't there could be some punishment.

DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down