Partners

Go down

Partners

Post  DevilsNipple on Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 9:53

There is a small bit of chit chat about players who join gang loosing all of their land when leaving. Most people dislike it but I think it's exactly how it should be.

But I think I came up with a solution to it. Allow another group simular to war and allies, but call it partners.

Partners will be just like you joined a gang with the exception that you keep everything. To explain further, upon joining a gang you loose your own gang name and emblem, you also loose your gang points. If you left now all your points will stay with the gang (which I thinks best anyway). But as partners you are classed in the same way as allies, you keep your name and emblem but have a subtitle "partners with %gangname%".

Unlike allies your points will actually fuse with the gang, so their points go up. However on leader boards your points don't change only the gang you partner with increases. This adds to the fact that partnering only really helps the gang you partner with and not yourself. But as a bonus your points stay safely in your own hands.

This will encourage gangs to still merge rather than partner but will add an option to those players who are paranoid about loosing their points due to joining a gang randomly without even learning what it's chief and platers are like. It also allowes for temporary join ups to boost points so much.
DevilsNipple
Real Gangster
Real Gangster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Partners

Post  Dimitri Valjean on Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 3:27

I think I would add a little to this that as time progresses some of the junior partners territory start moving to senior partner. This will show that the stronger gang starts to build loyalty to it. If you leave than not everything goes with you. Maybe about 10 henchmen worth of loyalty moves per day. Once more than half go to senior partner territory flips.

So 100 henchmen flips in 5 days

10 henchmen flip in 1 day

Dimitri Valjean
New gangster
New gangster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Partners

Post  DevilsNipple on Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 18:43

^ love the idea.
nuf said

DevilsNipple